关闭

选择语言

请选择您所在国家或地区的语言!

Processes

 01, curriculum Advisory 

Five star training course you choose, either call or online consulting, customer service personnel will provide you detailed answers.

02, application audits 
Online application form for download or ask staff for details fill in registration information, after examination by the successful.

03, prepaid tuition 
30% advance fee, visa ban after the payment of the remaining 70%, such as the visa is not successful, return of prepayment in full.

04, visas 
As for visas, please inform customer service staff, pay visa fees and prepaid tuition, and information required for visa express to us.

05, to buy tickets 
Determine customer service will notify you to buy tickets after departure time, if you do not have time for airline discount information, could be handed over to us agents.

06, set off for the Korean 
Before the collection of customer service will inform you of the time and place, to Korea notes and related documents, turn on your dream journey of metamorphosis to the ROK.

07, luxurious travel arrangements 
Participants will be staying at the famous Uptown-Gangnam-Seoul hostel to Korea full Shuttle are not only professional company translation company.

08, exclusive training 
Students select courses will receive star mentor "one-on-one" exclusive training for further study, for professional training.

09, round 
Learning period, participants will receive from Korea SG Film Academy awarded State-level certificate of outstanding students the opportunity to become Korea entertainment companies signing artists.

10, returned to practice 
After returning to China, participants will get the Golden beauty exclusive promotions for free and will be made available to students such as East of the fashionable meeting TV recording, film and other performing arts practice platform for outstanding trainees will also have the opportunity to be recommended to the country's top brokerage firms.